Sunday, March 25, 2007

10K!

Today I ran the furthest I have ever gone! 6.2 miles aka 10KM. I'm pretty excited about that accomplishment since I could not imagine that before. My last really long run was 4 miles and that was about a month ago. Since then because of illness and hurting legs, I have been trying to take it easy until now. :)

One book I read says that if you train properly and have run a 6.2 miles, then adding 20 for the marathon is a very realistic goal. w00t! So I feel pretty good about myself today.

Today is also the first time we have eaten anything from the herb garden. I put rosemary, thyme, and parsley on our steaks and chives in my baked potato. It was really tasty and fun because I grew them. Well, sort of grew them since I bought the plants last week.

No comments: