This is the obligatory first post, so here's a little about me and what I will write about.
I started running in October and am going to go race in a 5K on Saturday! :-D I'm quite proud of myself and my progress given that I couldn't run more than a few minutes before. I have a training plan and am trying to prepare for the White Rock Marathon in Dallas.
I am also a knitter. Lately, I have worked on a sock. I say a sock rather than a pair of socks because I haven't gotten very far. The first attempt, (sorry - no picture) was quite nice and most of the way across the foot, but it was too small, so I frogged the whole thing and went up a size in needles for the cuff. The next version is being knit on two circs which is going fantastically well.
The pattern came from knitty.com and is called pomatomous or something close to that. :)
And, I started an herb garden on my patio last weekend. So far everything is growing well except one of the basil plants.
Last week I also went to the library and got a book about C# programming, so that is what I have been working on. There is a Linux app called sportstracker that I think needs more updates, so I am going to see if I can fix it to do some other things.
Ok, more updates to come.
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment