They gave me a trophy!!
I signed up to be a member and ran in the 5K race this morning. There were 120 people in the race and I finished 83rd with a time of 31:53. It was pretty cold this morning, but once we started racing it felt nice, and I didn't fall in the muddy spots under the bridges, so that is good.
I walked under the bridges and also for 1 minute just before mile two because I wasn't keeping a good pace. After the race, they had lots of snacks for everyone and then they gave trophies to the top people overall and the top 3 in each age range/gender. Since there were only 2 20-24 yr old girls, I got a second place trophy!
Kinda cool/kinda silly since it also means last, but I did finish and I had a good time for me. So, that was my excitement for the day. :-D
Saturday, March 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment