Tuesday, I got to go knit at the Woolie Ewe. It was fun. I worked a little on my sock and talked a lot. :) It was fun. There were only 5 people, so it was nice to not be so crowded for once.
Today, I did a training run for Saturday's 5K. I went 3.1 miles on the treadmill in 34:40. Hopefully I can go a bit faster on Saturday, but mostly I just hope I don't have to walk since it is outside.
It is rainy weather here right now and they say it could last through Saturday. :( That would make running less fun, but if there's no lightening, I think I will go anyway.
I spent the last two evenings knitting, so tonight, I am back to learning C#. Hopefully that will go ok. I have been putting it off because it is a bit confusing in the last chapter, but I really want to be able to update the SportsTracker program.
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment